Data shown is as of 9/17. The HHS data file changed, and I need to re-write my import process. I will hopefully have it back up soon!
Other Sources for US Hospital Data:
- CDC – ER visits for COVID-Like Illness (US as a whole, plus most states)
- CDC – New hospital admissions (time series for US as a whole)
- CDC – Current hospitalizations for patients with confirmed COVID (time series for US as a whole)
- HHS – Hospital Utilization (by state and facility)
- Rational Ground – Hospital & ICU Capacity (time series for US/state/county/facility)